ROSEMARY GIN FIZZ COCKTAIL
Serves 1 + 1 cup of rosemary simple syrup
2 ounces (1/4 cup) gin
1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) rosemary simple syrup (recipe below)
3 ounces (1/3 cup) club soda
1 lemon slice, for glass
1 rosemary sprig, for glass
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 rosemary sprig
Cocktail: Shake gin, lemon juice and rosemary simple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Strain into a glass filled with ice. Add club soda. Garnish with lemon slice and rosemary sprig.
Rosemary Simple Syrup: Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan then bring to a boil. Cook, while stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Remove pan from the heat, add rosemary, and then let steep for 1 hour. Discard the rosemary sprig.
Tips: For multiple servings, stir gin, lemon juice, and the rosemary simple syrup in a pitcher. Refrigerate. When ready to serve, divide between glasses filled with ice, add club soda then garnish with lemon slices and rosemary sprigs.
Recipe and photo via Inspired Taste
2. Where You Lead – Carole King
3. Make Your Own Kind Of Music – Cass Elliot
4. Love You – The Free Design
5. These Days – Rudimental, Jess Glynne, Macklemore, Dan Caplen
6. Take Your Mama – Scissor Sisters
7. Groove Me – King Floyd
8. Golden Years – David Bowie
9. Everything Now – Arcade Fire
10. A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You – The Monkees
11. I'll Take You There – The Staple Singers
12. Genius of Love – Tom Tom Club
13. In My Life – The Beatles
Listen on Spotify
The perfect shade of red. Shop the Sousa Top in RED and get $40 off. This is our bestselling top for a good reason... it's incredibly stylish yet deceptively comfortable.
Use Code: RED40
Available now until midnight PST on February 14, 2021.
1. Only Love – Ben Howard
2. Crazy Love –– Audra Mae
3. Shallow –– Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper
5. You Are the Best Thing –– Ray LaMontagne
6. When We Were Young –– Lucy Schwartz
9. Coming Home –– Leon Bridges
Listen on Spotify
100 ml | 3 ½ fl oz (scant ½ cup) gin
2 tsp simple syrup or more, to taste
2 ½ tsp Cr ème de Mure (or Cassis)
fresh blackberries or lemon peel to garnish
Fill a rocks glass with crushed ice.
Put all the ingredients except for the Crème de Mure in a cocktail shaker half filled with ice.
Shake hard for about ten seconds then strain into the glass.
Drizzle the Crème de Mure over the drink – it will stain your cocktail a beautiful colour – and garnish with fresh blackberries or some lemon peel.
Recipe and photo via Super Golden Bakes